❤永遠的偶像❤

❤永遠的偶像❤
❤永遠的偶像❤

Sunday, December 14, 2008

b4 cAmpInG...

9/12/08(tues)
huh~
wanna camp jor tomolo~
wake up early coz wan zap yeah~
4 ppl of QM go to camp today to prepare the things~
juz leave me 1 ppl haiz~
so cham~

helped them taked all the things out n helped them brought the things to the bus stop~
bye ya my frenz~
c u all tomolo~
muz do all the things nicely~
dun let me feel sad when c it ya~
hope...

thn i go to find my pemimpin loh~
but he din brought hp to skul leh~
n his work place oso can found him~
thn i wait wait until long long time jor~
thn go to eat lunch loH~
haiz~
1 ppl go to shukran eat tosai...
cham cham~
remember always go wif them geh~
but now...
felt lonely~~
haiz~

after that~
return skul again n found pemimpin~
but last~
haiz~
cant found him~
thn i dun wan wait long~
juz waste my time oni~
at night i call him n let him noe all of them bertolak ke rawang jor...

lolxX...
remember got a things wan do~
go to buy the glass of 营灯
thn go to find loh~
cham mou~
qi cheong gai mou sell jor~
then go to pudu geh pun shan ba n find loh~
finally found it~
hapi hapi~
luckly got gor told me there gt sell the things of 营灯~
haiz~
so sad~
1st time b a QM~
wat oso dunno~
muz learn myself all the things~
haiz~
cham cham~
but oso good geh~
let me learnt jor many things~~
hapi coz gt learnt things~
haha~

at night~
kemas my camping bag~
do all the things thn go to sleep loh~
hope gt a nice nice camp~~
hoping....

No comments: