❤永遠的偶像❤

❤永遠的偶像❤
❤永遠的偶像❤

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the moMent...

Is tat true?
is tat u?
my heart was dropping faster...

Yes, is you!

Yesterday was my 1st day for trialing examination.
Is my loving subject--chinese subject^^
I din felt any pressure with tis subject~
maybe i'm really lazy^^
heHexX...

After exam,
I had help a scout member to teach her maths...
but she din came...
well~
tat's great~
haha~
coz i hope i can return home~
and now~
is my time^^
my own time...

when i reached LrT staTion~
there was so hot~~
and I thought I was tired...
at the same time,
i thought of you...
I hope you will appear in front of me...
hoPing and hopIng...
MisSinG and miSsing...

at the moment...
a scout walked over me...
is you...Is YOU!!!

really is you...
tis moment i hope you could stop in front me and never walked again..
perhaps...
you turn around and walk over me again...

I couldn't control and juz hope can saw ur face at tis moment...
I hope the time could stop now...
the train came...
I still seeing u...
do you noe tat?

...
the door was closed...
I hope you got inside the train...
opPsS...
r tat u...
r u seeing me...?
or juz ...
isnt...
shamed><

and say goodbye to u but i couldn't...
u r gone...
misSing...the moment...
I couldn't stop thinking about u...
start with 1st v met of the time...
all is well...
but all is pass...
all is nice in my memories...
thx...

how about you?
thx you coz you r brave...
but i always confuse...
you noe?
i am aquAriUs...
juz b frenz...
better thn hurt each other...

No comments: