❤永遠的偶像❤

❤永遠的偶像❤
❤永遠的偶像❤

Friday, January 14, 2011

great day=)

14111=)
Happy Diary Day to my fren=)
today is the 1st valentine's day in tis year.
Hope all of you have a nice day=)
really is a nice movie for us.
my tears was dropped whn I watching the movie.
the feel is ....NICE....=)

this month,
is I start to work at CPL as a cashier.
What a bad day to me by yesterday(13/1).
Haiz...
So unlucky...
feel nervous...><
paiseh...
wish I will not have any mistake on next time.

i must be happy everyday=)
i will try my best=)
I feel good whn i noticed that my birthday of Chinese (农历生日) is on 26/1(wed) whatever my birthday(阳历) is on 27/1(thrus).
Did you know that, I have 2 days for my birthday celebration=)
haha.
Well, I dun care anymore.
I dun wan think anythink.
I just wanna...
try my best to work hard...
try my best to become happily=)
hehe.
I hope I can do my best=)

hais..
It's too bad to me by now because I still dunno wat should I study for my further study...
so sad...
My life should b like that?
working>>sleeping>>working>>sleeping>>.....
study>>sleeping>>study>>sleeping>>...
Could I hv some special life?
Could I live happily everyday?
could i hv sth different?

I hope..
all of you will thinking of me when you r freeing...
I hope...
all of you know that what I want...
but...
I know that...
I dun really know what I wan==

No comments: