❤永遠的偶像❤

❤永遠的偶像❤
❤永遠的偶像❤

Sunday, July 18, 2010

i noe it

finally~
i noe it.
i will try my best^^
hope i will success.

well~
tis week is busying practise my dance^^
tis week...
is my scout troop campfire...
waiting 4 tat day...

well...
i will try to help u all~
but u must try to do,
ok?

i hope it will a good lesson to u all.
hope u can learn more about it.

friends,
i am trying to return.
so,
dun be scarely when i return.

scout,
i am trying to let u all happy.
pls dun decline.

classmates,
although is difficult,
i will try to do it.

my lovely brothers,
u two are the best in my life^^

my family,
sry for the mistake i did b4...
pls give me some time...

i noe...
i must do something...

Ruo Zhi Team,
thx for u all support...

Senior 3~
well,
i will try my best to understand u all...

actually,
i got many friends...
at surrounding me...

i must cherish u all...
sry 4 my childish...

No comments: