❤永遠的偶像❤

❤永遠的偶像❤
❤永遠的偶像❤

Friday, July 16, 2010

the truth


yesterday our sch let us enjoyed a movie--Gadoh.
It was a nice movie for teenagers.
i thought that we must live in hormany with our racial frenz...
tak kira orang malay atau orang india dan orang cina.
we must learn to repect them and accept their tranditional.
I like tis movie.
It is because many image of it was real in our life.
Hope teenagers can learn more about it.
Encik Azman, Ann, Khalil and Heng are the major characters in tis movie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
now,
i miss u.
next saturday is our campfire.
will it success?!
I hope it wont be postpone.
Gambateh,
my scout.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
well,
i know what the problem i facing now.
is myself.
I lost my confidence...
I lost my smile...
I lost my happiness...
It was because of myself....
I am trying to do myself.
the real one.
the happiness guy...

No comments: